Masquerade Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal | Exploration | Literature | Music | Art | Role Play |

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Top posters
Morticia Masquerade
Exploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation) I_vote_lcapExploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation) I_voting_barExploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation) I_vote_rcap 
Angel Valour
Exploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation) I_vote_lcapExploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation) I_voting_barExploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation) I_vote_rcap 
BiancaBeauty
Holy_Fonz
tubby22
Alexis
Claudia_Explorer
BeautifulTragedy
Mason Misery
Trinity13
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Exploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation) Empty
PostSubject: Exploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation)   Exploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Went to take a walk up my uncles(which is roughly about 3 or so miles away)I didnt really 'explore'persay.But I however did see alot of interesting and weird things.The first couple things I had noticed were a random empty yogurt container(this was about a 1/4 mile away from my property)with a plastic spoon inside of it.The second thing was the remains of some sort of animal skeleton(I presume it was at one time a doe)Now on the way back(around the same spot where I spotted the skeletal remains)was about 3 or 4 empty Rustoleum paint cans along with the standard everyday trash along the side of the road.nothing much of interest,Thought I would share anyway
Back to top Go down

Exploration(er I guess you could call it that more like observation)
Page 1 of 1