Masquerade Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal | Exploration | Literature | Music | Art | Role Play |

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Top posters
Morticia Masquerade
Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInfidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_voting_barInfidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Angel Valour
Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInfidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_voting_barInfidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
BiancaBeauty
Holy_Fonz
tubby22
Alexis
Claudia_Explorer
BeautifulTragedy
Mason Misery
Trinity13
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright)

Go down 
+10
Claudia_Explorer
emmarayne
Negative
Tabby_Angel
BiancaBeauty
BeautifulTragedy
xangelxamandax
searchforclarity
Angel Valour
Morticia Masquerade
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ary_Anna

Ary_Anna

Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright)   Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Claudia_Explorer wrote:
Claudia_Explorer wrote:
Ashley wrote:
Claudia_Explorer wrote:
This reminds me of when my ex-girlfriend was dating this one stoner dude when she was like 17 and cheating on me with him. She told me she'd love me forever. Then she told me the guy was a dick so I took her back. She went around with her friend, another female, and other men. Sad It broke my heart.

Uhm, I can't help I'm sexier than you. And that guy was gross.

I know she told me he was gross. She was with him for sex. I know. But you knew I was with her and that I loved her. We were going to get a place together. You said you'd keep an eye on her. That doesn't mean fuck her!

Also she told me that he was just an experiment. I forgave her. I was stupid for that. I loved her like mad. I would have been with her forever. Then she told me she was pregnant it broke my heart. I saw you kiss her on cam when I was with her. I was just angry. I still am. She was my first love. I loved her and will always. She's always be my Ari-Boo.

I'm sorry Claudia baby. But I'm with Ashley and other people now. He was gr0ss.
Back to top Go down
Morticia Masquerade
Admin
Morticia Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright)   Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Ary_Anna wrote:
Claudia_Explorer wrote:
Claudia_Explorer wrote:
Ashley wrote:
Claudia_Explorer wrote:
This reminds me of when my ex-girlfriend was dating this one stoner dude when she was like 17 and cheating on me with him. She told me she'd love me forever. Then she told me the guy was a dick so I took her back. She went around with her friend, another female, and other men. Sad It broke my heart.

Uhm, I can't help I'm sexier than you. And that guy was gross.

I know she told me he was gross. She was with him for sex. I know. But you knew I was with her and that I loved her. We were going to get a place together. You said you'd keep an eye on her. That doesn't mean fuck her!

Also she told me that he was just an experiment. I forgave her. I was stupid for that. I loved her like mad. I would have been with her forever. Then she told me she was pregnant it broke my heart. I saw you kiss her on cam when I was with her. I was just angry. I still am. She was my first love. I loved her and will always. She's always be my Ari-Boo.

I'm sorry Claudia baby. But I'm with Ashley and other people now. He was gr0ss.

CLEARLY YOU DIDNT READ MY MESSAGE ABOVE!
Back to top Go down
tubby22

tubby22

PostSubject: Re: Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright)   Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 pm

ALL I GUNNA FUCKING SAY. IF UR GUNNA MAKE FUCKING GAY REMARK TOWARDS CLAUDIA OR ME WELL YOU GOT ANOTHER FUCKING THING COMING. SO WHAT IF YOUR FUCKING GAY OR STRAIGHT. YOU ARE THE SAME FUCKING PERSON. N CLAUDIA I BEEN IN YOUR SHOES BEFORE I KNOW WHAT YOUA RE GOING THREW. DONT LET LET PEOPLE RUN YOU DOWN...... JUST SMILE N WAVE AT THE COCKSUCKERS............ YUPP GUNNA SYA SOMEONE PISSED THIS BITCH OFF FOR THE FINAL TIME TONIGHT
Back to top Go down
Claudia_Explorer

Claudia_Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright)   Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm

tubby22 wrote:
ALL I GUNNA FUCKING SAY. IF UR GUNNA MAKE FUCKING GAY REMARK TOWARDS CLAUDIA OR ME WELL YOU GOT ANOTHER FUCKING THING COMING. SO WHAT IF YOUR FUCKING GAY OR STRAIGHT. YOU ARE THE SAME FUCKING PERSON. N CLAUDIA I BEEN IN YOUR SHOES BEFORE I KNOW WHAT YOUA RE GOING THREW. DONT LET LET PEOPLE RUN YOU DOWN...... JUST SMILE N WAVE AT THE COCKSUCKERS............ YUPP GUNNA SYA SOMEONE PISSED THIS BITCH OFF FOR THE FINAL TIME TONIGHT

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
tubby22

tubby22

PostSubject: Re: Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright)   Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 pm

your very welcome claudia anytime........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright)   Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infidelity (My work is Protected under Copyright)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2