Masquerade Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal | Exploration | Literature | Music | Art | Role Play |

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Top posters
Morticia Masquerade
Monster you feard (copyrighted do not use) I_vote_lcapMonster you feard (copyrighted do not use) I_voting_barMonster you feard (copyrighted do not use) I_vote_rcap 
Angel Valour
Monster you feard (copyrighted do not use) I_vote_lcapMonster you feard (copyrighted do not use) I_voting_barMonster you feard (copyrighted do not use) I_vote_rcap 
BiancaBeauty
Holy_Fonz
tubby22
Alexis
Claudia_Explorer
BeautifulTragedy
Mason Misery
Trinity13
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Monster you feard (copyrighted do not use)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel Valour

Angel Valour

Monster you feard (copyrighted do not use) Empty
PostSubject: Monster you feard (copyrighted do not use)   Monster you feard (copyrighted do not use) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Staring into nothingness
Thinking of what happend
Re watching it in my head
I saw sparks fly

I wast there to stop it
Stop the terrors from
Comsuming every part of you

Your hate and anger
It consumed you as
Your worst fears became evident
As you let them take you away

Once you let them control you
I wasnt able to help
You blocked me out
Didnt listen

Now your paying the price
For your careless mistake
That you made when you
Didnt think

I dont feel sorry for you
Imn fact I pity you
To you i say goodbye
Now and forever
Dont come back

We dont need you or your help
Hope your happy
For what youve done
By letting the monster you
Fear so much take control
Back to top Go down

Monster you feard (copyrighted do not use)
Page 1 of 1