Masquerade Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal | Exploration | Literature | Music | Art | Role Play |

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Top posters
Morticia Masquerade
Cleaned up my garage today. I_vote_lcapCleaned up my garage today. I_voting_barCleaned up my garage today. I_vote_rcap 
Angel Valour
Cleaned up my garage today. I_vote_lcapCleaned up my garage today. I_voting_barCleaned up my garage today. I_vote_rcap 
BiancaBeauty
Holy_Fonz
tubby22
Alexis
Claudia_Explorer
BeautifulTragedy
Mason Misery
Trinity13
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cleaned up my garage today.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cleaned up my garage today. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaned up my garage today.   Cleaned up my garage today. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:05 am

Cleaned up my garage today and found a few neat things.I only took pictures of two of the items I had found though.

The license plate that came off the Chevy I once owned several years ago.Found behind a circa 1950's GE fridge in the garage
Cleaned up my garage today. Picture184

An old baseball(also found behind the fridge)that I used to play fetch with a very beloved dog I once had when I was a child..
Cleaned up my garage today. Picture185
Back to top Go down
Dream of the Endless

Dream of the Endless

Cleaned up my garage today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaned up my garage today.   Cleaned up my garage today. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Ashley wrote:
you're stupid.

There is no need to be rude to anyone here. So don't start stuff.
Back to top Go down

Cleaned up my garage today.
Page 1 of 1